MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56|
US/CANADA RING SIZE
HK/CHINA RING SIZE
3.75 4 4.5 4.75 5.25 5.75 6 6.25 6.75
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Tips & Tricks
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so prevent from measuring them after cocktails and appetisers.
*If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size.